Thursday, February 1, 2007

Alabama

Whoo! Drivin back to Alabama for my last interview...
Mostly excited to see my brother, meet his wife and kid (he has a kid! crazy...)

These are the Talladega mountains

This is the Talladega speedway
Home of Ricky Bobby...yes, of course I stopped to take pictures, Home of Ricky Bobby!!


...in Birmingham
they must've known I was comin'
perty colors
this is me
reading A's post about how she didn't see me wearing my gloves...
(it's been friggin cold everywhere I've been, those gloves have been awwwwesome, I keep 'em in the pockets of my floofy blue jacket.)
Hoorayyyy!! They live in a smaller town outside B-ham (that's how the locals spell Birmingham, and that's like way cool...and short...so I will too). I let myself in the house and took a giant nap until he got home, then we met his new additions at a fannntastic BBQ place. Isn't she pretty?? She looks like a prettier, shorter Britney Spears...

I quickly got used to Logan's radius. If you set ANYthing down within his reach, it was either in his mouth or launched across the room...
my brother is wearing a suit and tie
willingly
I still think he's 12 years old

Brett plays guitar, Logan plays drums on the guitar




no more autographs please...


he...is...sooo...cute


this is my new Braves hat!!!

cartoon behind us?...wayyy more important than that damn flashy thingy


and last but not least...
the perfect photo to whip out when he brings girls home!!

No comments: